- How to create an agile organization which is continuously a Step Ahead
- How to be client focused and innovative as well as operationally excellent
- When to take individual local actions or cooperative global actions
- How to become a disruptive player
- How to benefit from teamwork and communication
Experience and learn
Dynamics and dilemmas
- Making quick autonomous and independent decisions and investments with high costs vs. cooperation between countries and roles with time delay, but collectively cheaper
- Working with a common purpose in mind vs. own goals and success first
- Long term investments to improve your processes vs. short term investments to create quick wins
- Client focus and innovation vs. internal optimization and cost efficiency
- Applying focus to attractive propositions in attractive markets. Based on which criteria do you prioritise and invest?
- External orientation through disruptive opportunities vs. focus on day-to-day business
These lessons, in an open, pro-active attitude, smart thinking and strong leadership will help your organization to remain a Step Ahead.