The InContext Continuous Learning App has been specially developed to support the learning journey of participants in our programs by offering them content relevant for and related to those programs.
This HTML5 online application, accessible through any internet browser on any device, enables our clients to access learning materials and theories for various modules in our programs as well as tools they can use in their day-to-day business.
The Continuous Learning App serves as the guide for participants in their learning journey in four ways.
The customized learning-journey
Digital interaction & intervention
Before entering any training program, the app provides participants with the proper documentation and preparation through:
- An overview of the preparations a participant needs to go through to proceed to the next module.
- A listing of the completed modules and performance in those modules.
- Extra assignments needed for a participant’s personal development path.
During the program, the app helps participants to enrich their journey by offering:
- Background information on modules.
- Additional modules that can be selected.
- A library for further exploration of the themes.
The app provides information and updates on practical matters such as:
- Logistical information.
- Contact information.
- Communication about the program.
- Updates on available material.
Backpack | Digital binder
The app offers the opportunity to gather any item to remind participants of their journey, after they have completed a program, in:
- A personal folder where all training material can be stored.
- A group folder where documents, photo’s etc. can be shared.
- A place to store notes.